Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm baaaaaack! A Post on Wedding Planning and An Engagement Shoot by Jonathan Roberts

So sorry I've been MIA on the blogging! My sister's wedding is coming up in June, and I'm the lucky gal who gets to be her (amateur) wedding coordinator. Although I've posted mostly inspiration boards, I have to share some photos from her amazing engagement shoot done by the exceptionally talented Jonathan Roberts. Funny story: as I've mentioned before I had originally planned to get married in my fiance's hometown, San Luis Obispo, so I pored over tons of blogs by photographers based in that area. I found Jonathan Roberts and had shared his work with my sister; particularly lots of the tres adorable, super sweet mini-videos he includes in all of his packages. She fell in love, too. Since her wedding is this June and mine is in the summer of 2012, she gets to work with him first! To see the full post and more pics, visit Jonathan's blog at http://www.bluephoto.biz/blog/.


















1 comment:

  1. http://swashbuckletheaisle.blogspot.in/2011/04/vintage-hollywood-wedding-1930s-and.html

    ReplyDelete